1. The friction coefficient of rolling bearing is smaller than the sliding bearing, and the transmission efficiency is high. The friction coefficient of the general sliding bearing is 0.08-0.12, while the friction coefficient of the rolling bearing is only 0.001-0.005.
2. Rolling bearings have been standardized, serialized and generalized, suitable for mass production and supply, and easy to use and maintain;
3. Bearing steel for rolling bearings and heat treatment, the rolling bearing not only has higher mechanical properties and longer service life, but also can save more expensive non-ferrous metals for making sliding bearings;
4. The internal clearance of the rolling bearing is very small, the machining precision of each part is higher, therefore, the operation precision is higher. At the same time, the rigidity of the bearing can be increased by preload method. This is very important for precision machinery;
5. Some rolling bearings can withstand both radial and axial loads, thus simplifying the structure of bearing bearings;
6. Because of the high efficiency of rolling bearing, low calorific value, it can reduce the consumption of lubricating oil, lubrication maintenance more convenient;
7. Rolling bearings can be conveniently applied to axes in any azimuth of space.